Concept Development - Concept Models

Concept Development - Concept Models

Based on collages how can I design concept models to represent each collage in its own way.

Diving into concept models were a big of a struggle. Originally starting out and doing figuring out what can represent my collages through creative expression and getting the idea of structure based on my site.

Collage 1 - Site Impression

my site gives off an impression of constant amounts of people walking and soaking in information about their surroundings. The culture in my site is extremely seen, from different races, to different tastes of food, the site is united by everyone which makes my site a thriving location for more of its culture to be brought more to life and be more known to accommodate other cultures. Through that mindset these models represent connection between three points.



Collage 2 - Strand

Strand has a lot of different interpretations to define what it actually means. In my mind, I view strand as entering one location, exiting with its current conditions and leaving towards a much bigger and better condition. With that being said, my next three concept models were developed where I could see the connection from one end to the next by having the information seem like there's something being hidden and entrapped in order to let itself go and see what better there is.


 Collage 3 - Program

Program is a topic where trying to find what you're designing and represent that in a collage can be a bit more difficult than usual. With my collage, I represented the spew of information being released and then visualizing information to the informed others on every ounce of information one has learned.



Comments

  1. Your sketch models are , in great way, far more tectonic than youe col,ages. Although i see some of the seminal bits from the collages they accompany, they stand alone as great starting points for Design. Although the advice is probably a bit late in the game, I definitely have to caution you that these are conceptual starting points. Be careful not to take these as literal...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Building Typologies Analysis

Anchorage Plaza Site Analysis

Design Development - Hybrid into Concept Drawings